Automated Visual Inspection
Machine Vision offers very superior levels of quantitative measurement for Visual Quality Inspection of manufactured parts.
- identify defects in injection moulded parts, circuit boards, confectionary and baked products (such as cookies and biscuits). This can also be used to detect the presence and absence of child parts in an assembly such as a vehicle bumper or assembled consoles inside the car.
- Reduce maintenance time and cost by inspecting hundreds of parts per minute, and by removing contact between the test system and the produced parts. This will also eliminate the chances of defects occurring due to physical handling.
- Detect flaws earlier in the process, and reduce rework and scrap while simultaneously increasing safety levels for workers.
Smart Industrial Automation
Automation covers a complex chain:
- Chip / Board / Hardware Manufacturers
- Sensor / Actuator / Camera Manufacturers
- Machine Learning / AI
- Software & App Developers
- System Integrators
- Network Service Providers
- Operating Service Providers
- ERP vendors
- Big data Analytics Services
- Data Security
Surya has in-house expertise in Software Development and System Integration. The other services are brought in through our strategic partners as per the needs of individual projects, and integrated into the solution by us.
IIOT allows Industry to connect Regions, Suppliers, Factories, as well as Outsourced Production lines in different geographies and time-zones.
- Monitor plant performance from remote locations, and view all critical parameters such as production status, downtime, rejection rate, operational efficiency etc through visual dashboards, in Real-Time.
- Enable Condition-based monitoring (CBM), and reduce expensive downtime, give advance warning of safety issues, and continuously monitor the health of machines
- Use remote cloud-based monitoring of installations at your Customer's environment, to enable a high level of integration with customers, and create a sticky model with high levels of customer lock-in
Data Analytics & Reports
Manage the over-whelming Data overload. Unlock greater value through Data and Connectivity. Integrate all Data to a common platform.
- Connect Data from all machines and auxiliary equipment to your ERP; access a Management Console for reports and analytics; download customized advanced reports on every Plant.
- Tag, Process and Store of all Data assets as well as of the millions of Data points coming in every day from the machines and other digitalized systems of the organization. Also sort and back-up all this data securely on the Cloud
- Use Analytics to make sense of the Data to predict customer needs in advance, trigger timely interventions, augment human capabilities, and control Process efficiencies
About Surya Automation
We offer inter operable Smart Factory Solutions integrating:
- Machine Learning, Deep Learning, AI
- Industrial IOT
- Robotics & Mechatronics (Cyber Physical Systems)
- Process Control Systems
- Cloud Computing
- Data Visualization, Big Data Analytics
- Data Security
The Surya Automation
The Surya Process
Our Project Execution Methodology is based on iterative and incremental project development practices, where we interact closely with the client's internal teams to collaboratively evolve the business goals, functional & supplementary specifications, as well as the design approach to the Automation Solution.
Our projects follow the broad steps below, starting with the Discovery Phase, and ending with the Transition to end-users.
Data Management & Analytics
Benefits of data management
- Connected intelligent shop floor
- M2M: Sensors, PLC’s, machines talking to a centralized platform
- Middleware to connect the central platform to the ERP
- Two-way integration of data with Management Systems
- Channeling the data through a Data Visualization & Analytics engine
- Turning data into actionable information
- Manage data throughout the lifecycle
This is done through Condition-based Monitoring:
- Maximize Revenues
- Reduce expensive down-time
- Synchronize maintenance with scheduled down-time
- Reduce total cost of Maintenance
- Eliminate secondary damages due to catastrophic breakdowns
- Perform tasks only when warranted
- Maximize Safety, reduce accidents
- Reduce interaction of humans with hazardous machines
- Use Data Analytics to anticipate issues with each production line
Sample Use Cases
IIOT + Cyber Physical systems
Using Robot arms.
Increase worker safety standards
Air traffic control is a good use case fo rthis
Such as detection of noxious gasses
This includes not just the health of machines, but also of humans!